Are you a super positive and approachable person who is fun, friendly, and passionate about what you do?
We’re on the lookout for a talented Senior .NET MVC Web Developer to join our awesome UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will…
- Ideally have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with an agency background
- Have amazing ASP.NET MVC and MS-SQL skills
- Have experience using a commercial .NET-based CMS (Umbraco would be a huge bonus)
- Have experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio and knowledge of Azure hosting capabilities
- Have a passion for learning and new technology
- Be confident working independently as well as part of a team.
If you have experience in the following, that’s a bonus!
- Experience with JS Libraries e.g. Node, Angular, React
- Experience with Xamarin, Ionic or a similar mobile platform would be a huge bonus
- Native mobile platform development would be an advantage.
We’re also on the hunt for someone who is friendly, fun and approachable, otherwise you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of lovely quirky conversationalists.
In return for your amazing talent and skills you can expect:
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience
- Workplace pension
- Performance related bonus
- Breakfast rolls on a Friday
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition, support and trips to conferences to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s Table Football, Ping Pong and Pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch
- Award dos and nights out
- Free parking.
We’re very well connected, INK Towers is just a 10-minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and heaps of other towns and cities.
Are you ready to blow our socks off with your amazing skills and fantastic attitude? We’d love to hear from you! Simply, bob us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s arrange to get together. Please include your CV and anything else that will make you stand out from the crowd.