Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have solid digital marketing experience as well as creative copywriting skills? Then we’ve got a very exciting opportunity for you!
We’re on the lookout for a very creative, super organised and ideas-driven Content Marketing Executive to join our fantastic UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate…
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in an agency environment.
- Experience working on engaging social or email campaigns is essential; we’d love to see your ideas and results!
- Must have knowledge of the digital industry and digital marketing platforms including social media advertising.
- Must deliver creative and engaging copy across all aspects of digital communications; including website copy, blogs, articles, adverts and social media.
- Will be able to create content plans and bring ideas to content strategy discussions.
- Must be able to adapt to accurately represent a variety of content styles, brand personalities and tones of voice to appeal to a wide range of audience types and industries.
- Will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be very organised to ensure often tight deadlines are met.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Will have a keen eye with strict attention to detail.
- Will have the ability to accurately proof-read copy.
- Will be confident in creating whitepapers and in-depth articles including ideas generation and researching topics.
- Will have knowledge of Google Analytics and crafting SEO-friendly content.
- Google AdWords experience would be a huge benefit.
- Must be confident in a client facing role.
- Must be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company.
- Must be a team player.
- It would also be a huge benefit, but not essential, if you are HubSpot certified.
We’re also looking for someone that is super fun, friendly and approachable, otherwise you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of lovely quirky conversationalists.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary of up to £25k dependant on skills and experience
- Performance related bonus
- Workplace pension
- Breakfast rolls on a Friday
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s Table Football, Ping Pong and Pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch
- Award dos and nights out
- A free parking space
We’re very well connected, INK Towers is just a 10 minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and heaps of other towns and cities.
If you love what you do, and are ready to blow us away with your skills and fantastic attitude, then what are you waiting for? Drop us a line to the email address below and let’s arrange to get together.
Please include your CV as well as any examples of your work that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Please email your details through to: email@example.com
** Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work within the UK **
** Please no agencies unless you are on our PSL **