Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have extensive digital account management and project delivery experience? Then we’ve got a very exciting opportunity for you!
We’re on the lookout for a smart, super organised, experienced Digital Producer / Project Manager to join our fantastic UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate…
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing and delivering digital projects on a variety of common technology platforms; including web development, ecommerce, CMS and bespoke integrations.
- Familiarity with common digital marketing methodologies, technologies and platforms such as Google PPC, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, social media and digital media. We are not looking for a hands-on digital marketer, but it’s essential that you have a thorough understanding of the digital landscape and are comfortable discussing such concepts and their applications.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales.
- Commercially focused with budgetary responsibility for pricing and P&L against projects.
- Familiarity with a wide range of common web technologies such as LAMP, .NET, HTML, CSS, XML etc. Development capability is not a requirement of this role, but a thorough understanding of these technologies and their various applications is.
- Able to influence and challenge constructively.
- Able to motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye with strict attention to detail.
- Must be confident in a client facing role.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company.
We’re also looking for someone that is super fun, friendly and approachable, otherwise you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of lovely quirky conversationalists.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary of up to £40k dependant based on skills and experience
- Performance related bonus
- Breakfast rolls on a Friday
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s Table Football, Ping Pong and Pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch
- Award dos and nights out
- Free parking
- Workplace pension.
We’re very well connected, INK Towers is just a 10 minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and heaps of other towns and cities.
If you love what you do, and are ready to blow us away with your skills and fantastic attitude, then what are you waiting for? Drop us a line to the email address below and let’s arrange to get together.
Please include your CV and anything else that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Please email your details through to: firstname.lastname@example.org.** Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work within the UK **
** Please no agencies unless you are on our PSL **