Are you a Project Manager with agency experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? Then we’ve got a very exciting opportunity for you!
We’re on the hunt for a very clever and super organised Project Manager to join our fantastic UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate…
- Must have experience working in a digital agency environment
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Will own a keen eye with attention to detail
- Will be able to motivate team members and manage internal relationships
- Will have strong stakeholder management experience
- Will have experience of both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Will be able to advise on Project Management Standards, processes and procedures – challenging any that become a constraint.
- Will have experience of managing multiple projects within strict/tight timescales
- Will have the ability to lead and develop a team to deliver on time and to budget.
- Will have the ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Will be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be confident in a client facing role
- Must be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company
- Will have ideally worked as a Digital Project Manager
- It would also be a huge benefit if you are PRINCE2 qualified
We’re also looking for someone that is super fun, friendly and approachable, otherwise you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of lovely quirky conversationalists.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary dependant based on skills and experience
- Performance related bonus
- Breakfast rolls on a Friday
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s Table Football, Ping Pong and Pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch
- Award dos and nights out
- Workplace pension.
We’re very well connected, INK Towers is just a 10 minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and heaps of other towns and cities.
If you love what you do, and are ready to blow us away with your skills and fantastic attitude, then what are you waiting for? Drop us a line to the email address below including your CV and anything else that will make you stand out from the crowd; and let’s arrange to get together.
Please email your details through to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work within the UK **
** Please no agencies unless you are on our PSL **