Are you a super positive and approachable person who is fun, friendly, and passionate about what you do?
We’re delighted to announce this position has been filled.
However, we’re always on the look out for talented people to join our team so why not drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
We’ve got a very exciting opportunity for a PHP/Wordpress Developer (Junior-Mid) to join our friendly UK team in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Are you ready to join an international award-winning digital agency?
The ideal candidate…
- Must have PHP/WordPress experience. We will consider all levels of experience from Junior to Middleweight
- Must have experience as a support developer – you will take responsibility for smaller/whole projects and will work up to larger, meatier projects over time
- Must have experience with writing functional specifications
- Will be a good problem solver with an analytical mindset
- Will be clever, innovative and creative
- Will have the ability, desire and ambition to pick things up and learn new things quickly and easily
- Will be enthusiastic and motivated
- Will have excellent client facing skills – you may already be client facing, or have the potential/the right personality to do so in the future
- Will have SASS knowledge
- Will be able to develop responsive emails
- Will always strive to deliver the best and will have a desire to improve things and expand the possibilities.
- Will work well within a team and will be able to work to deadlines.
- With exemplary people/personal skills you will be want to be part of this dedicated team.
- Will have ideally an agency/freelancer background but any professional experience considered
- It would be beneficial if you have an understanding of, or some experience of server management
We’re also looking for someone that is super fun, friendly and approachable, otherwise you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of lovely quirky conversationalists.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary dependant based on skills and experience
- Performance related bonus
- Breakfast rolls on a Friday
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- The latest piece of kit that you need to get the job done
- Subscriptions to learning material and magazines
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Use of the studio’s Table Football, Ping Pong and Pool tables – we’re a competitive bunch
- Award dos and nights out
- Workplace pension.
We’re very well connected, INK Towers is just a 10 minute stroll from Halifax train station with direct links from Leeds, Manchester, Bradford, Huddersfield and heaps of other towns and cities.
If you love what you do, and are ready to blow us away with your skills and fantastic attitude, then what are you waiting for? Drop us a line to the email address below including your CV and anything else that will make you stand out from the crowd; and let’s arrange to get together.
Please email your details through to: email@example.com
** Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work within the UK **
** Please no agencies unless you are on our PSL **